Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Trip to St. George

We had a little more time in the month of May, so we traveled top see Nana and Papa. Yeah! The kids had so much fun. We miss Nana and Papa...
We played in the water a lot. We went to sprinkler parks and swam in their backyard and in their neighborhood pool.
























4 comments:

  1. Brittny,
    I found your blog through Bart and Michelle's and just wanted to say hi! It's fun to see the cute pictures of your family. Hope all is well with you guys and that you are enjoying your new adventure in Indiana.
    Love,
    Jessi Berger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessi let it out of the bag...the Caton's have a blog. I have to watch. Hope you don't mind.

    Your kids are beautiful. I can't believe how big they are.
    Caryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow! I can't believe how long it has been... your kids are huge! Congratulations on graduating and moving on to your residency. We hope all is well and wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is darling-you have such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete